Adopt a Bunk
Adopting a bunk is a way for the whole family to make a direct impact on the lives of our campers, and their experience at camp,. It lets you feel truly connected to the kids you're supporting. Adopting a bunk consists of:
- Making a donation of $10,000 for the bunk, which covers the cost of a bunk of 10 campers for a week of camp. Alternatively, commit to a 3 or 5-year recurring donation which allows you to continue on the journey with your bunk year after year.
- Providing special touches for their week of camp. For instance:
- Take up a collection in your town for new backpacks for school
- Tie-dye pillow cases for their beds at camp
- Make "bunk bags" with games, toiletries, and other fun treats for each camper in the bunk
- Decorate the covers of journals to send to the campers
- Gather board games and card games for rest period and downtime in the bunk
- You'll receive a quarterly bunk report that highlights camper stories and achievements, parent and caregiver perspectives, photos, and camp updates.