5 AWESOME PEOPLE WILL RUN FOR THE KIDS!
Experience Camps is thrilled to be selected as a Charity Partner for the 2018 TCS NYC Marathon. We have been allocated 5 coveted spots in one of the country's flagship marathons. Runners for the Experience Camps team will enjoy the benefits of being part of our amazing network of support, from the first step to the last mile!
Marathon Date: November 4, 2018
Interested? Apply now! Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, and notified by March 15, 2018.
Benefits of being part of team Excamps
- Being part of a community and a team that is founded on support, hope, and resilience.
- Weekly training tips, reminders, and encouragement to keep you going throughout your training.
- Frequent reminders of why you run for Experience Camps - camper stories and testimonials to keep you motivated and inspired every step of the way.
- SWAG! Experience Camps gear to wick your sweat, keep you hydrated and show your ExCamps pride!
- Prizes and Incentives to keep you motivated and give you a little nudge when you really need it.
Requirements for NYC Marathon Runners
Participation on the Experience Camps Marathon Team requires serious time and energy. We have 5 spots allocated to us, so please apply only if you're truly willing to make this commitment.
Team Member Commitment:
- Raise awareness for Experience Camps as an ambassador of the cause
- Raise a minimum of $3,000 for Experience Camps*
- 25% ($750) of minimum raised by August 1st
- 85% ($2,550) of minimum raised by October 15th
- 100% ($3,000) of minimum raised by November 1st
- Cover the TCS Marathon Registration fee of $255 for NYRR members or $295 for non-NYRR members (these are US resident rates)
- Run 26.2 miles
A credit card is required upon creation of the team fundraising page. The remaining balance of the fundraising minimum will be charged to the card on file if not met by November 1st.