The Team Captain's Pledge
Repeat after me.
I, <state your name>, (NO, you don't SAY "state your name"...you actually say your name!), hereby promise to serve as Team Captain of <state your team name> (see above) for the Day of Champions to the very best of my ability.
I promise to:
- Recruit 10-15 team members, where at least 2 are in elementary school, at least 2 are in middle school and at least 4 are adults or in high school.
- I will have a reasonable mix of males and females on my team.
- I will ensure that my team raises the minimum fundraising amount of $2,500 through the platform provided by this fine organization. (Checks and cash work too)
- I will model and encourage good sportsmanship and team values for my teammates and for my community.
- I will spread the word about the mission of Experience Camps and how incredible this event is going to be.
- I will keep it positive. Keep it real. Keep it fun. Keep it clean.
- I will remember that, above all else, this is an event to help grieving children, and a day to bring our friends, families and community together to have a canoe-load of fun.